Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pufferfish Spikes

Hey jammers! I turns out I will be here for a bit of today so I will probably only stop blogging for..... 4 to 5 days!! :) But I'm leaving really soon and please keep on commenting, entering polls, joining my site, viewing posts and comments, etc.!! I forgot to post this yesterday, but Pufferfish Spikes came out!! They are in Bahari Bargains for 650 gems!! They are members only and I'm guessing... there will be different ones like Pufferfish Head Gear or something similar!! To me... this doesn't look like a pufferfish at all. Pufferfish's spikes aren't like that, the AJ ones look like metal!! XP Anyways, after trying so hard to get them in order, it finally worked!! Woohoo! There are 8 colors! If you got one of each color, you would spend 5200 gems!! XP 



















JAM ON AJ JAMMERS!!
















3 comments:

  1. Spike, spikey... spike, spikey clothing :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah ikr... :P and i was gone i just came back a few minutes ago

      Delete
  2. Look peepl I updated my profile picture!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...