Monday, June 18, 2012

Rare Monday - Freedom Mask!




Hey jammers! So the Freedom Mask came out! I'm guessing that more freedom items will come out soon. It's quite sudden but I feel quite bad for some friends and non friends I know that had a freedom mask! =( I'd like to say sorry to them and you might want to start trading your other freedom items! I also heard from Lovelost that all beta items will probably start coming out!! That leans that my top hat may come out soon! People are suggesting to trade it away but I have gotten attached to it. I might just keep it until they come out. I almost forgot, they are on the 4th page in Jam Mart Clothing and are non member!! They are 800 gems and remember they will only be out for 1 day!! Be sure to get yours before they leave!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...