Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flags are Back!!

Hey jammers!! Flags have come out!! I remember when I used to tell people that I wanted a flag when they asked me what I wanted, and they would say "Okay!" and would trade me a flag from the flag shop! XD Not the same thing!! These flags you wear on your back! They cost 300 gems and are members only! There are 8 colors of them, the first 4 are the original colors and the last 4 are the new colors! The new colors were the ones I predicted on the page: Items that Might Come Out so I will take those colors off. They are:








As you know, tomorrow is Thursday where the news comes out. I'm guessing there will be new items and I'm hoping not top hats. And probably new den items or a contest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...