Friday, June 1, 2012

Mix-up! New Phantom Invasion - May Monthly Member Gift?

Hey jammers! So in the news... it says that the new and improved Phantom Invasion was the May 2012 Monthly Member Gift! Well... I don't remember if there was a different one before for May 2012 and what it was! Anyways, I didn't get it!! :( I saw some people with those phantom invasion prizes but I never got it!! Please tell me if something similar has happened to you!! Oh, I was really looking forward to it... except it's June 1st 2012 and now I realize that they never will give me it. >:( Well, this is what it says in the news.


Just comment to tell me if you have similar issues!! JAM ON AJ JAMMERS!

1 comment:

  1. Next time u don't get one when your member is that u log out then back in! Hope it helps!! I did that when I didn't get something for 2013 January.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...