Thursday, October 18, 2012

Balloon and Pumpkin - 400th Post

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I can't believe it already is the 400th post! I can't believe it, time really flies doesn't it!?

Sorry this took a long time to post.. didn't have much time today. I was doing my homework for a long time.

The new things are the Angry Pumpkin and the Scary Balloons!


The angry pumpkin is 150 gems, members only, at Jam Mart Clothing.

It is a head item, which I'm telling you because sometimes I think of it as a den item. XD


Next are the Scary Balloons! These are non member, a returning item just like the angry pumpkin.

It is also 150 gems, at Jam Mart Furniture. Hey, I just thought of an idea! (no stealing >:D)

What if there were balloons like these but on an animal's back?! That would be pretty cool right? Like the animal is holding it.

Or maybe that's too human like.. but I think the idea is awesome! (because I'm bi est) Lol, just kidding.

There's another new post about the pet bats from last year!


Seems that their blog is really slowing down on the updates, they told us that last Thursday on The Jamaa Journal!

I hope I covered that all, there will be a new post coming soon about what thebeatles0042 posted about!





1 comment:

  1. alωays i usеd to read smаller artiсles thаt
    as well clear their mοtiѵe, and thаt is аlso happеnіng with thіs aгticle
    whіch I am reading аt this time.
    Here is my weblog ... trading

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...