Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Clam Shell Ottomman and Spooky Tree

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

So sorry this is a late post, long story, made short: My mom took this computer to work.

The 'new' item which is actually just another returning item is at Sunken Treasures!


The Clam Shell Ottoman is 200 gems.

The thing that makes me sad: It's members only.

Do you like this item? Will you buy it?

I'm pretty sure I won't, not that I don't like it just that I don't go underwater or go to my underwater dens much. :P

Also, at Epic Wonders there is a new Halloween-y item— getting ready for Halloween, the Spooky Tree!!


I am totally getting this! 2,000 gems? I have enough. .-. It's members only, but I still like this item. Do you?

My (not daily) random question: Hey, if you were to start as a member and choose to become a dolphin, turtle, or shark would you go into Jamaa Township or would you go into one of the underwater lands like Bahari Bargains, Kani Cove, Deep Blue, or Crystal Reef?

Have a fintastic day! :)



1 comment:

  1. An underwater land, but if you started out as a member animal, you probably wouldn't be given the choice of underwater animals.

    I like the oceans a whole lot, but I have no underwater den to put the Ottoman in. :\

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...