Friday, October 12, 2012

Haallloweeen!

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!


The Yeti Mask is back! I wonder if they still have their glitch on them.


Looks cool! Hey, I just thought of a great idea— I think. 

What if you put a bat on the bat carving? I wonder if it would fit, at all. :P


Random Fact: The hockey mask used to be at Mt. Shiveer. 

I actually don't know where this is, I haven't been able to get on AJ today.

Seems like a lot of halloween clothing and items have been selling at Jam Mart Furniture and Jam Mart Clothing now, huh?


There's a new news crew assignment!

Read it carefully, and make sure you get your entry in by October 13th!

I may not enter, seems to hard for me since I don't even know anything about the haunted forest party basically. :P

Sorry for the late post! Good news, my mom's computer got fixed so she can let me user her old one now!

I assure you that posts will be a lot sooner from now on forward (maybe not on weekends though..)

See you in Jamaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...