Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halo, Eyeball Hat, and Tombstone

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

(Not so) Great news!

Underwater Halos are back!


They are 300 gems, members only, at Bahari Bargains!

Excited, depressed, happy?

Okay, moving on.


All the color eyeball hats are out!

Sorry for the picture.. I couldn't get to the to Haunted Forest Party

so I used Snowyclaw's.

It is 250 gems, which apparently many can't afford *cough* *cough* *cough*.

You guys should really play sky high or another game if you can't.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question about if the beta eye is out too.. I'm assuming not though.


The tombstone is 350 gems, members only.

It is also an underwater item, as you can see because of the wave sign.

I wonder if this item will become popular.

Animal Jam HQ has also posted a new post at The Daily Explorer!

Take a look;


Click to enlarge.

Cool, new facts! I really missed those, so I'm happy they are back. :)


The winner of the Haunted Forest Party article has been announced!

Flora Snowypaw seemed to of made an error, which is in the beginning of the 3rd sentence. "I's a forest with shops which have spookiest items around...". "It's" is the right thing to say.

Anyways, I'm surprised that Animal Jam has picked another non member, which makes me feel good.

What makes me sad is it seems that Animal Jam probably isn't paying much attention to each entry, even the winning one because they didn't even realize!

Also, do you think sky high will give out rares forever or just for October, or to the end of this year?

I'm guessing not forever.. but probably not too little time.

Just remember to go to Coral Canyons and try and win great prizes!

See you in Jamaa! (even though I rarely go on :{P)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...