Friday, October 5, 2012

TuTu

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

My mom had to take the computer she usually lets me use to work, so I can't go on Animal Jam, go on youtube, reply to comments, or take pictures on this old computer. :L


Picture credit goes to gingerpawz... you can at least drag pictures from other places to this computer.

The Tu tu is at Bahari Bargains, you may remember it from before since this is also a returning item

It is members only. I still have one from before. :P But I rarely go underwater so yeah. 

(or updated my underwater animals after I lost membership)

Sorry this took a while.. computer is really slow.

See you in Jamaa! (once my mom goes to swimming from 8:00-9:30)

-Jammie263

(No signature since my signature is stored on the other computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...