Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween's Just Around the Corner!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Halloween is just around the corner, and there is a new update!

So many things! First, I'll start with the new loading screens!




Picture credit to Snowyclaw because I was too lazy to take my own pictures.

Cool right? I liked the older ones, but they make these Alphas look so cool.

If you think about it, they are basically showing that jammers aren't as important as alphas, but just don't think about it. :P

Not going to say much about the posts, since most we already know.. but here is the news:


Arctic wolves are out!


Aww.. so cute!


I unscrambled it, take a look:


I thought turtles already came out..? Do they mean a new alpha?


Cool, a new game!


Liza? I love her!

Here's a post AJ made:



Cool right?

Can't wait to learn more about alphas!

Now onto the daily new items!






Want to know what the teeth look like?


That's it, so bye bye guys! ^_^



2 comments:

  1. the turtles are out .-. but they are member only.... this update says that it is going to be available to all jammers *members and nonmembers not just members*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for nm turtles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...