Monday, October 1, 2012

October Monthly Member Gift

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry I didn't mention this on my other post, but the new tarantulas are now available!!


The front page has now been switched to this!!


Awesome, I have been gifted a tarantula!


Hmmm.. what colors, eyes, and shapes do I want my tarantula to have?


Awesome, glows!


Nice footings!


Ooh, I can imagine an RV tarantula! :P


The tarantula makes a web and jumps on it like a trampoline when you click them!


When they are above water or mud, such as in Mt. Shiveer, Coral Canyons, Appondale, Lost Temple of Zios, and Crystal Sands!


To get your second tarantula, click an empty slot and this will appear! Then click the tarantula and make a new one for only 400 gems. :)

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...