Sunday, October 14, 2012

Superhero Cape

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Today's new item is a returning item from Bahari Bargains!


The SuperHero Cape seemed to be quite popular when they first came out.

Do you like this item?

Will you buy it?

I may, since I right now have 29,000 gems.

It is only 400 gems, but it seems that many don't have enough to buy it. 

Play some more Sky High guys! ^^

It's members only sadly. 

I'd like to thank katara811 for 


sending me a pirate sword! :)


Oh wait, Papad found out two new items I didn't even notice!


Thanks a ton papad! :)

See you in Jamaa!



2 comments:

  1. jammie there also a patch of fog in the new party!

    papad91728's the glitch queen and news crew member had another message:

    If you don't get more than 270 gems when you reach the top in sky high, they don't give you a rare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.

      Wait.. I always get more than 270 at the end!!!

      Confused Jammie263

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...