Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coral Necklace

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry about the last post..

don't worry I'm not going to go on about that anymore. .___.

No more delay!


The Coral Necklace is 250 gems. It is members only, at Bahari Bargains.

I agree with a few of the jammers out there who told me this:

"Animal Jam probably won't be making member items non member."

Although they did do that with member animals, that took a long time of people sending messages to them. 

Animal Jam probably thinks there is already too many things for non members, and if we push it too much they may simply make everything for members only.

              Coral Reef Facts
  • Coral reefs are in crisis, dying at an alarming rate worldwide.
     
  • An estimated 25% of coral reefs have already disappeared and an estimated two-thirds of all coral reefs are at risk today.1
     
  • An estimated 88% of the reefs in Southeast Asia - the most species rich reefs on earth - are at risk.1
     
  • Since 1975, more than 90% of the reefs in the Florida Keys have lost their living coral cover (study by Dr. Phil Dustan).
     
  • Threats to the world's coral reefs include:
    • Pollution
    • Disease
    • Over-fishing
    • Dynamite and cyanide fishing
    • Sedimentation
    • Bleaching caused by rising ocean temperatures
  • Called the "rainforests of the sea," coral reefs are the greatest expression of ocean life, and the most biodiverse ecosystem on Earth with 30 of 34 known animal phyla present. 
     
  • Unlike the rainforest, there is no comprehensive global baseline map of living coral reefs. This is urgently needed. A satellite mission dedicated to remote sensing of coral reefs can provide this critical global baseline.


I happen to of sound some great facts about Coral Reefs, 'eh? I haven't been doing those for a while— more like a few days. ^-^ (click here to see where I got this!)

See you in Jamaa!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie so I could really use ur help posting on my blog. Is this something u want to do? I really need another good author and ur one of da best! Thanks

    Magicdream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to post on your blog! ^^ Please keep in mind that I am currently posting on 5 blogs, in which 1 is by myself and another is almost by myself! I may not be able to post all the updates, unless you are fine with me copying my posts from here to there, and only changing it a bit! Also, I hope you don't mind if I take a while to make a new banner for my signature on your blog. :)

      -Jammie263

      Delete
  2. :P i don't buy any November items now, becuase they will be on sale later. Thats a hint ;)

    ^-^ funplay1

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...