Monday, November 19, 2012

Rare Snowman Mask

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I was very glad to get some feedback from you guys for my last post! It seems more people would like for me to talk more about the daily items, since I already have a life blog. Totally agreeing with that, so on we go!


Today's RIM (Rare Item Monday), meaning there's a...

*long awkward pause*

rare item!!! 

The Rare Snowman Mask is 800 gems, members only.

You can find it at errr.. I don't actually know. I haven't been on for a while. xD

Speaking of that, I didn't even realize there had been a new news crew assignment, and that the winner has been announced!


I must admit, this article is really good! I definitely couldn't of done better even if I HAD entered!

Sorry if you guys never realized because I didn't tell you, but remember:

There are tons more assignments left!

I wonder when Animal Jam HQ will run out of ideas!

This topic seems like it's going to last pretty long.

Well, that's it Jammers! See you in Jamaa!




3 comments:

  1. Hey how did you add a song to your blog. Well like I am trying to add the song "We Are Young" but blogger wont let me! Please tell me! ASAP(as soon as possiable) Thanks, oh yeah Im unicornpuff form the Animal Jam Lights! PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh.. a question! This should be at the Ask me Page, but then again I have about 20 pages, so I understand. xD Strange fact, when I first started I was bewildered to about this! There are many different websites to get free music for blogs, but one of them I recommend is Http://www.fullmusik.net/. Sadly, for at least my computer, I am no longer able to search up songs to put on my blog, which is why I haven't changed the tune in a while.

      I hope this helps, and make sure to tell me if you find other cool websites too! ^^

      -Jammie263

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...