Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!
The Dandelion Patch is now in stores at Jam Mart Furniture!
I don't get why anyone would buy it though...
I mean, they are weeds, and you can find them everywhere in Jamaa!
I would rather go hunting for them then spend 350 gems. .____.
Well, they are members only, but guess what, non members out there!?
Go dandelion hunting with me and you won't have to pay a thing! (members are welcome too!)
Well, here are some facts about dandelions:
Here are some interesting facts about the dandelion flower:
- The dandelion is the only flower that represents the 3 celestial bodies of the sun, moon and stars. The yellow flower resembles the sun, the puff ball resembles the moon and the dispersing seeds resemble the stars.
- The dandelion flower opens to greet the morning and closes in the evening to go to sleep.
- Every part of the dandelion is useful: root, leaves, flower. It can be used for food, medicine and dye for coloring.
- Up until the 1800s people would pull grass out of their lawns to make room for dandelions and other useful “weeds” like chickweed, malva, and chamomile.
- The average American recognizes thousands of logos for commercial products, yet recognizes fewer than five plants that grow in his/her area. Dandelions are most likely one of those familiar plants.
- The name dandelion is taken from the French word “dent de lion” meaning lion’s tooth, referring to the coarsely-toothed leaves.
- Dandelions have one of the longest flowering seasons of any plant.
- Seeds are often carried as many as 5 miles from their origin!
- A not so fun fact: Every year Americans spend millions on lawn pesticides to have uniform lawns of non-native grasses, and we use 30% of the country’s water supply to keep them green.
Want to know where I got this amazing information? (click here!)
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's daily item post! ;)