Friday, November 2, 2012

More news!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry for the late post as always, this will probably be my regular schedule from now on.

I just get lazy.. so many things to do when I can go on the computer.

So, here are the news:


2 items at Epic Wonders are now on clearance! Lol, did you know that phantom thing is HUGE on bunnies?


TEEHEE! Aww.. and look at my fox? Mine now has an avatar hat, bow and arrows, and a heart locket but this was an older picture.

There is a new post about new videos at Movie Theater.


This tree sure looks cool!


It reminds me of this picture of a sculpture I saw in art class today. They made it out of a Mc. Donalds back, but this is an actual tree.. well virtual. XD It is at Epic Wonders.


Now onto the Large Cactus! It is a returning item from Coral Canyons, which is now at Treetop Gardens at Sarepia Forest.

So that's it, remember I updated HollyStar's Quest!



1 comment:

  1. Lol I was the person beside you! I was also wearing one :P.

    ML AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...