Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crocus Flower

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

The Crocus Flower is out!




Sorry for that sudden statement.. anyways..

it is 300 gems, members only, at Jam Mart Furniture!

At first I thought it said Cactus flower, and I was like "That is one bad cactus. So bad it looks like grass." x3 Anyways, here is what they look like in real life:


They look very similar right?

Anyhow, Animal Jam HQ has found a new thing to post about!


Wow.. I sure wish I was Blossom SunnyStar! Just saying, it seems Animal Jam just picks random people's dens, and when you go to the epic dens list a lot of the times people's dens are actually not as good as yours. xD

Anyways, this one looks pretty good.

I just wish they'd put one of mine there. D:

So, that's it guys!

See you in Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...