Thursday, November 15, 2012

Glitching Up?

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

First off, I'd like to say something is really going on. I'm the admin., but somehow comments are getting spammed when I didn't spam them! I read all these ones for advertisements, and they are really getting me confused.

Going along the lines of...

Wow! Great blog! Check out mine at *bla bla bla* 

it usually is like a car company... which really freaks me out. I'm okay if it's a blog or something like that.

Well, onto the daily news!


The propeller is back, for 400 gems, members only!

I feel like this blog is a whole lot to handle, and nobody's helping me.

Thebeatles0042 told me just doesn't enjoy blogging about animal jam, and I'm really getting busy.

Literally, I came home from swimming team and I had 30 something comments on my life blog.

Anyways, I was thinking of doing author tryouts, but I may regret and will let down the person who is chosen.

So, see you in Jamaa, and hopefully by then I will have made my decision!


4 comments:

  1. I'll always help you! I wake up early so I could make the posts early! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always help you! I wake up early so I could make the posts early! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie I was wondering if u wanted to be a author of my new blog I could really use dome help and ur a great author thanks email me ur email

    Magicdreamaj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh same here, random anons keep spamming this one post and they all go nicely writter, etc., etc. And then they post some random link to a random post. I get angry cause it's spamming and clearly, my rules say no spamming. >:/

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...