Friday, December 21, 2012

Cookie Table, Hats and Beards, and New Settings!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Almost decided not to post today's daily post until tomorrow, but luckily my mom let me stay up later than usual.

Moving on...

today's daily gift is the Cookie Table!


I'm kind of freaking out right now.. I just ate two of these a few minutes ago:

stock-photo-460942-cookies-with-white-icing-and-heart-sprinkles.jpg


So similar, right?!

Definitely need to go online to get one.. sadly I probably won't have time. Could anyone spare one possibly? Thanks if so! :)


Today's new item is the Hat and Beard! It seems quite a few of bloggers missed this, so make sure you add this into your post if you did! It's 150 gems, non members. I could be an impostor of Santa Claus! ^^


Wow, I'm really amazed by this! Now you can turn Buddy Requests and Game Invites on and off! I probably will be turning Buddy Requests off when I'm playing a game... they always irritate me because I end up losing from hurriedly pressing no. xD (or once in a while yes)

That's it, so see you in Jamaa! :P


1 comment:

  1. yea! I hate when you're playing a game and that happens! I usually mess up!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...