Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Prediction Was Correct!!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I totally forgot about posting yesterday....

Anyway! Yesterday's gift was:


My prediction was correct! No other blogger made the same prediction, so I was the first to find out! I'm so excited because usually snowyclaw is the first to find out.

They changed the name a bit, it's "Peppermint Pathway" instead of "Pathway of Mints". I must admit, their name sounds better.


Since it was Rare Item Monday, the rare winter hood is out! It looks okay to me.. how about you? Quite expensive, 900 gems! It's members only, just like the regular winter hood.

See you in Jamaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...