Monday, December 10, 2012

Rare Reindeer Mask

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry for the late post, my sister was doing her project...

Anyway! Today's gift from Animal Jam is:


Anemone Head bow. I'm kind of disappointed, I was really hoping for a pathway of mints to come out. Oh well. (sorry the picture at the right is blurry)

 (sorry this is blurry.. just the regular post they have every monday about the rare item)

Next, the rare monday item for today is the rare reindeer mask!


Just a quick comment, not one of my favorites. Maybe it's because all the other really cool looking reindeer masks have already been made. I'm assuming this means that reindeer masks will come out soon, huh? The rare version is 500 gems, and members only.

I got a few comments about what I thought about members and non members, and I'm glad that most weren't annoyed/offended by it. ^^

See you in Jamaa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...