Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jamaalidays - Last Month of 2012

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Remember to go to the party in less than 4 hours! Sorry if it's too late for you guys.. 


The daily item is the Snowman hat! Or was it mask? Anyway, it is 250 gems, members only— like last year. Do you like this item? (I do! xD)


The Jamaaliday lights are also back! Finally, a non member item! I have no idea how long it's been since there was one, it could of been a few days ago, or months ago. I have no idea. This item is 150 gems, at Jam Mart Furniture!

For "Overheard In Jamaa"...


The Jamaalidays are here! Take a look:


Don't worry, picking any will give you the same thing! :P The patch of lollipops:


In your den, the lollipops float up, and then appear again. Animal Jam has been making many animated things lately, making it slow down and heat up computers.


Jamaaliday Jam is back! ^^


Ooohhh.. and new member gift! Take a look:


Same as last year? Come on! I don't have any space for another den..


UH NO I DO NOT. I already have one, so I'll just keep it until they give me more space. :D


Wow, another gift? 


This looks awesome! I just wonder how it looks in my den..


That cookie sure is good! I'm definitely keeping it there. 

That's it for today! See you in Jamaa!



1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you should have recyled your gingerbread house, for the gems, and just took the other. Thats what I would do :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...