Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year Party of 2013 and more!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Today's new item is...


Ice Torch! Not exactly new considering the fact that it was here last year.... anyways! I find it interesting that someone would light a torch on a piece of ice... not too smart. xD

If you don't want a random circular shaped piece of wood on the wall of your home... don't buy this. :P


This is something we already know I believe... am I wrong?


For the entire "New Year's Party 2013" pictures, credit goes all to Eightberry2. ^^


Here is where you can find the sale items:


I know I've seen these somewhere before... :P


Remember in January how there were those 2012 banners and 2012 fireworks? They are back, just that the "2" at the end has changed to a "3"!


I've seen these somewhere too! All old items I believe. The items weren't even released at around January— well, most of them. Weird...

See you in Jamaa!


3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks a lot for the credit! Feel free to use my pictures any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jammie263. How do you make that thing under your pages that moves and says "Jammie263 here! This blog is the Animal Jam Bouncies! Remember to check out my new posts, designs, pages, polls, and please remember to join my site if you can! :) Also, I finally fished my first ever mini book, The Phantom's Secret, so please read it! I'm working on my newest one, called Land Ahoy, so please check that out also! :P Visit often!"? Please answer, I really would like to add one of those to my blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...