Saturday, December 15, 2012

Missed Items and Earmuffs

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I missed a few items from Jamaaliday Jam, sorry guys...


So sorry about that! Anyway, today's gift from Animal Jam HQ is...



700 gems! I've kind of given up hope on receiving a pathway of mints.


These Jamaaliday Earmuffs sure do look cozy! They remind me of someone at my school who has ones that look almost exactly like those!

I'm and totes getting one (of all of them xD) of those! They are members only, and cost 350 gems.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm XxFieryWolfxX! Would you like to join the animal jam moose? If so, comment your email on AJM. Remember you don't have to post daily! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...