Monday, December 24, 2012

Spamming/Swearing Comments

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Many jammers have been saying what I mean by "haters". You can't see much hate on this blog, can you?

Well, that's because I delete all of them. I receive lots of comments involving swears, taunts, and more. I have decided to make a list of everything I'm sorry for toward haters.

I'm sorry!

I'm sorry to all those haters out there who want to cover up their anger. 
I'm sorry if I made you upset or if I somehow did something mean to you. 
I'm sorry if I may have once in a while made mistakes, but guess what: everyone makes them. 
I'm sorry if this offends you.
I'm sorry if you are hurting inside.
I'm sorry that you may have to go through something hard. 
I'm sorry but it's life. There's obstacles, hardships, but guess what, that's just life.
I'm sorry if you aren't treated how you want to be treated.
I'm sorry if your jealous.
I'm sorry that you have to think negatively.
I'm sorry for what you've been through.
I'm sorry that you just have to hate.
I'm sorry if you think I'm to blame.
I'm sorry if you don't know how to be kind.
I'm sorry if you're in a bad condition, but doing what you do makes everyone else in a worse condition.
I'm sorry that your life isn't perfect.
I'm sorry if you have anger issues. Let's just say this, I have them too.
I'm sorry if you're not sure how to apologize. 
I'm sorry if you can't control yourself.
I'm sorry if you don't have friends. If you stop being mean, I'm sure you'll have lots. <3
I'm sorry if you are afraid. Maybe we could work things out?
I'm sorry if you can only use your fist.
I'm sorry if you're teased. Try to tell them that you don't like it in a polite way. :)
I'm sorry if you're hurting inside.

That's all I got so far. Would anyone care to add on? Just make sure their not hurtful. Even if haters don't think we have feelings, they do just like us so why be hateful toward them?

Also, I've been getting lots of advertisements lately. I'd just like to say that when I say that you can't advertise unless you add something else, that means advertisements about blogs... like life blogs or  animal jam blogs. ^^

Just to clear things up!


8 comments:

  1. I agree, very well said Jammie263, and if you ever need help with haters, then well call me. I'm always there for you, and anyone going through hard times. I've been there, trust me. Think no one cares? I care. Say you won't understand. I understand. If anyone out there needs help going through hard times, I'm there. I'm here to listen, I'm here to understand, I can help. Think no one loves or cares about you? I care, and you know who else cares, God. I'm there for anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I care :D I would help you um maybe I can help through animal jam or through comments sorry that's the best I can do
      Lexie1234

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Lexie1234
    Ps I hope everyone had a fun, exciting Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great person Jammie. I think that this is a wonderful thing to do. I must admit I used to scam... But then somthing hit me... Like a coconut XD Lol JK but I really did used to scam. But not anymore, Beacause of a coconut XD But anyways If I was a hater I would probully not do it anymore beacause of these words that you said. It is very kind and sincer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand this is one of my favorite blogs to go onto and I don't understand how there would be any hate at all...
    Lexie1234
    Cause this is an AWESOME BLOGGIE! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie. That means a lot to me. ^_^ Once my blog got to around 15,000 views, it started having so many random advertisers commenting.. so creepy. O_o Also, I guess maybe it's 'cause people are jealous...? No idea. xD

      Thank you everyone for commenting so often and being so kind. I'm sorry I haven't been replying too much, I'm always so busy and I barely even have time to do my daily post. xD

      -Jammie263

      Delete
    2. Random advertisers are so scary cause like uh they just are.
      lexie1234

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...