Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Official

Heyo!

XxSilverMockingJayxX/thebeatles0042 here!

I just want to say, I'm quitting AJ. But luckily, I will always post, and if jammie263 needs help I can post the latest news and copy images from other blogs. 
Remember that post I had recently posted? The one about how AJ isn't great anymore and how it doesn't help people? Sometimes, you have to admit its true. And it's already true to me.
I don't need to repost about these AJ things again. I lost a great friend of min due to AJ, hope4meg.
I might go on once or twice a week, sometimes I might now even go on.
My membership ended too. :P
SO anyways I don't have much to post so.
Signing off!

4 comments:

  1. We'll miss you :( (I don't want to copy what she's saying but I can't thank of anything.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to im going to miss you i think i hade dreem of animal jam.add me im hannour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE MISS YU!



    ~papad is too lazy to type the rest of her name

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...